This plugin adds link "Get coordinates" and "Show map" in "Add/Edit entry" form in front-end and back-end. After clicking first one there are set coordinates in form depending on address in this form without showing map. After clicking "Show map" there is displayed Google Map in modal window with marker pointing to found location. Marker can be dragged to correct its position. When new location is set in modal window there is displayed message. Plugin can also convert coordinates to GPS format and set it in fields - specified in plugin configuration.
- setting coordinates depending on address without showing map
- correcting localization on map with draggable marker
- converting coordinates to GPS format
- supports Internet Explorer 6+
- supports Mootools version 1.11 and 1.2.x
- use Google Maps API v3 to set coordinates
- additional fields for coordinates in DMS (Degrees, Minutes, Seconds) format: 19° 57' 35.64" E
You can customize plugin in administration panel and by editing CSS file.
English, German, Polish, Spanish
Rate and write a review of Google Maps Coordinates Plugin for SOBI2 on Joomla Extensions Directory.