When you share link with Joomla! page on Facebook or Google+ or Twitter, it does not find appropriate images on your site. This plugin adds invisible Open Graph and Twitter Card tags in HTML code with images from component, that Facebook or Google would know which image should display next to shared page description. This plugin works with all components. Images from Open Graph tags are also used when you click Like or +1 button.
(€ 12.30 gross)
- 1 year support
- 1 year update access
Test your website
Enter your website URL in Facebook debugger. If there will be only warnings and no errors or critical errors then you can use our extension. All errors must be fixed. You will not get support if your site would return errors in debugger.
To check which images are inside component add at then end of page URL:
- adds Open Graph tags with images and page details
- adds Twitter Card tags
- search for all images in component (not whole page)
- select default image when no image was found
- select default image for home page
- works with all installed components
- filter components for which plugin should run
- checks if image meets minimal Facebook requirements
- debug mode which displays added Open Graph tags
Click Tweet, +1 or Like button at the beginning of this article and post to Facebook or copy link of this page and paste it on Facebook status. Next to shared link you will see article intro image instead of some unwanted images.
- Joomla! 2.5, 3.x
- PHP 5
- This plugin is not a Like button and it does not display any share buttons.
Rate and write a review of Plugin Open Graph Tags on Joomla! Extensions Directory.