Explaining how to update Perfect extensions
Are you Perfect extensions’ users and you have a problem with upgrading? Here's how to do it.
What you need to do
If you want to be able to download updates and get access to new features you need to have an active subscription plan. The update system is based on Download ID that needs to be entered in plugin/extensions settings on WordPress/Joomla backend.
Check your subscription status
How to check whether your subscription is active:
1. Please login to your account on our website via this link
3. If you see a green confirmation mark near your subscription, that means that it is active and you are eligible for support and updates for this extension:
4. You can also check out how long it will remain valid on this screen.
Where to find your Download ID
You can see and copy your Download ID after logging in to your user panel on our website - the box is visible on the right side:
How to use your Download ID
1. In Contact Form for WordPress click on Settings button:
and paste the Download ID into its field there:
If you need detailed information how to update WordPress Contact Form Plugin, here is a link.
2. For Perfect Everything Everyway go to the module configuration and click on the Advanced tab and paste the Download ID into Updates field:
3. For Ajax Popup Contact Form for Joomla go to the module configuration and click on the Advanced tab and paste the Download ID into Download ID field:
4. For Link with Article Images on Facebook go to the plugin configuration and click on the Advanced tab and paste the Download ID into Download ID field:
5. For Open Graph and Twitter Card Tags go to the plugin configuration and click on the Advanced tab and paste the Download ID into Download ID field:
Update extensions without using Download ID
To update extensions by simply installing their packages, please login to your user panel on our website and either click on Download icons near their names:
or click on a Downloads link in the footer of this page, then click on an extension name or simply follow this link:Perfect-Web Downloads
Afterwards in your Joomla backend go to Extensions > Manage > Install and upload the downloaded file. Do not worry, all your settings are safely stored in a database and won’t be overridden.
In case of any problems don’t hesitate to contact our support team.