Link with Article Images on Facebook
When you share link with Joomla! article on Facebook, it does not find appropriate images on your site. This plugin adds invisible Open Graph tags in HTML code with images from your article, so that Facebook would know which image should display next to shared page description. Plugin Link with Article Images on Facebook works only with Joomla! Articles and PRO version also with Category Blog, Frontpage/Featured view.
Images from Open Graph tags are also respected by Google+ and will be used when you click +1 button and share link on your profile.
- works on home page, category view and article view
- imports all images to Facebook
- Facebook Like button available
- Download from trusted source
- Can be used on unlimited domains
Test your website
Enter your website URL in Facebook debugger. If there will be only warnings and no errors or critical errors then you can use our extension. All errors must be fixed. You will not get support if your site would return errors in debugger.
To check which images are inside Joomla! Article add at then end of page URL:
?tmpl=component. This works only if your template does not display any modules in component view.
- only one image is searched in article content
- works only with single article view
- select default image when no image was found in article
- adds Open Graph tags with image and page details
- debug mode which displays added Open Graph tags
Advanced Version Features
- search for all images in article content
- use intro and full text images from article options
- works also on category blog and featured articles view
- use category image
- select default image for home page (if type of articles) and category
- filter articles categories for which plugin should run
- checks if image meets minimal Facebook requirements
- Facebook Like button in article (not as floating Facebook Share on this page)
- filter articles categories in which Like button should be displayed
- Google Analytics social tracking
Click Like button at the beginning of this article and post to Facebook or copy link of this page and paste it on Facebook status. Next to shared link you will see article intro image instead of some unwanted images.
|Joomla! version||Extensin version||Support||PHP|
Does not work with K2, Zoo and other components.
- Version 2.0.28PRO released on 2018-03-20
- Version 2.0.28 released on 2018-03-20
Configuration of advanced version